Friday, July 27, 2012

House Tour

Here it is, the final post in the Roncesvalles Victorian Reno Diary.  I'm happy to say that after almost half a decade of puttering away on this home, it is DONE!  It has been quite a journey transforming and updating this home, but one that i've enjoyed doing and sharing on this blog.  So what's next?  We're moving on to a new century home a few blocks away, where there will be lots of new projects and a new blog to share those in.

Most of these rooms i've shared before on this blog, but there are a few that i haven't posted ever before, because up until now, they were never finished.  Sorry for the bad lighting, i took these in the evening.

Our entryway:


Our living room:


Our dining room:

Our kitchen:

Our basement:

Sidney's art corner:

Our Laundry Room

Basement Bedroom


Home office (Ex-walk-in closet):

French doors on barn door hardware:


Master bedroom:

Master Bedroom:

Third floor bedroom:

Third floor bedroom:


Sidney's play area:

Sidney's nursery:

Master Bedroom closet:

Hope you enjoyed the journey as much as i did.  Come join me on my new project


6 comments:

Brian said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Brian

kole said...

Great work, it looks beautiful.

Nancy Jorden said...

I have been looking for a fence builder. Do you know where I can find one?

Robert German said...

Your blogs and its stuff magnetize me to return again n again. vietnam holiday

custom home builders phoenix said...

I found this website that deals with home improvement and I thought it may be helpful to you and your readers. http://www.carmelhomesllc.com

Mel Dawn said...

What a lovely conversion! I like the lighting, very elegant. ~Lighting Retrofits toronto