Shannon over at 8foot6, one of the blogs that i really enjoy following has awarded me with a Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Shannon!
The way it works is i write 7 things about myself and then pass on the award to 15 other bloggers. So here goes:
1. My daughter just turned 1 today and we have a new baby on the way!
2. My real name is Kyle and I'm 36.
3. This month I celebrated my wedding anniversary, Thanksgiving, my wife's birthday and my daughter's first birthday. All events that reminded me of what an incredible life I have.
4. I grew up really poor, and consequently didn't have much throughout my school years. As i got older, i kept a mental wish list of things i wanted, some practical (e.g. nice house in the city), some absurd (e.g. really cool espresso machine). Much of what i blog about are things that have sat on that wish list for a VERY long time, and are now actually being fulfilled. So never under-estimate the power of dreaming.
5. I've been working in some form or another since i was 11 years old.
6. I work as a Derivatives Analyst. While it's interesting, challenging and satisfying work, I'm counting the days until I have the freedom to retire and do something i love.
7. I often find that i have Stars songs stuck my head.
Over to you:
6) Our Castle
11) Modern Jane
13) Daisy Express
14) Hella Stella